Country Garden Gift Bouquet
Stunning collection of country garden florals! Add a luxury Lily Flame Candle for that extra special touch - Natasha recommends Verbena, Heidi recommends Fairy Dust or how about Lynne's favourite Black Cherry! ***Flowers shown are representative of size*** Size shown is a standard handtied. Country Garden can be any colour/flowers. Available in sizes Mini - Extra Large Boxed. Mini wrap £15 - Approx 8-10 stems Standard Handtied £25 - Approx 12-15 stems Large Handtied £30 - Approx 16-18 stems Large Boxed £35 - Approx 20-22 stems Extra-Large Boxed £45 - Approx 25-30 stems Order online or call 01925 871109 for delivery throughout Warrington and selected surrounding areas. Alternatively collect from our Florist shop on Cairo Street, Warrington, WA1 1EE.
Ordering and Care Instructions
For Same Day Delivery to post code areas WA1, WA2, WA3, WA4, WA5, WA6, WA8, WA12, WA13 - Order online by 3pm or call 01925 871109 Monday-Saturday.
For Same Day Delivery to post code area WA7 - Call 01925 871109 to see if we have availability to deliver.
For Next Day Delivery to post code areas WA16, CW8, CW9 - Order online by midnight the previous day.
Alternatively you can select "Specific Day" Delivery for all the areas above (except WA7).
To care for your bouquet we recommend the following;
1) On receipt of your flowers remove all wrapping with care. All our bouquets are beautifully wrapped and tied for your ease!
2) Fill a clean vase one third full of tepid water, add your free sachet of flower food and mix
3) Cut the base of each stem on an angle to allow maximum water intake
4) Remove any leaves below the water level
5) Arrange to your liking
6) Place your flowers out of direct sunlight and away from draughts and radiators. The cooler the room the longer they'll last!
7) Remove any faded blooms over time
8) Change the water every 3 days and recut the stems
9) Run out of flower food? Use a drop of bleach and half a teaspoon of sugar in fresh tepid water and mix
10) Spray hydrangea heads to keep them looking fresher for longer!
Candle Scent Descriptions
Relax - A tranquil, soft, rounded scent to help you unwind. Burn time 35 hours.
Happy Birthday - So simple, so pretty, so perfect! A bubbly, gentle, sweet scent that’s impossible not to love. Burn time 35 hours.
Fairy Dust - A difficult scent to describe; based on a fine fragrance, It's Powdery, Warm, Sparkly and Magical. Burn time 35 hours.
Verbena - A Summer in Provence Clean and Sweet, a Floral blend with a Lemon twist. Burn Time 35 hours
Freshly Cut Grass - Freshly Cut Grass on a Summer Afternoon. A particularly popular scent with men. Clean, light, fresh, and surprisingly realistic. Burn Time 35 hours.
Coconut Grove - Lazing in the Sunshine. Mellow and rich. Clean and not too sweet. Lie back and soak it up. Burn Time 35 hours.
Wild Jasmine - In the Morning Sun. Super-strong and naturally intoxicating. The scent of a euphoric walk through the winding streets of a Mediterranean Old Town, just as dawn breaks and the flowers are about to close again. Burn Time 35 hours.
Black Cherry - Silent Sweetness; A delicious Black Cherry that brings even more sweetness into your life. The kind of scent that makes you come back for more. Burn Time 35 hours.
Over The Moon - Now is the Happiest Time of your Life! This is a fresh & slightly spicy scent. Very spring like and uplifting with a label to compliment. Burn Time 35 hours.